Monday, December 3, 2007

MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

Just wanted to wish everyone who scans blog sites A Very Merry Christmas......(I know, i know two blog posts in one week is a record for me! yikes~
Anyhoo, this beautiful website reminds me of my childhood and playing in the snow with my sister, brother and neighbor friends! Since I don't work the pictures very successfully, I thought this may represent one of the blessings we share in our past Christmas experiences!

Enjoy and reminesce! And, May our precious Lord and Savior show you His true heart this season!


This is beautiful. It hesitates in a few spots - please be patienthttp://www.greatdanepro.com/Winters%20Long%20Ago/index.htm

Winters Of Long Ago Click either link....

1 comment:

Heidi McKee said...

WOW mom, now adding links! I'm impressed! ;) You're so sweet. I love you